Due to the continued uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, the Organizing Committee has decided to move IEEE SiPS 2020 to a purely virtual event. The safety of all participants is our highest priority.
Author & Audience Guidelines
- The virtual event will be made available from October 20, for 4 weeks.
- The credentials to access the virtual event will be sent via email.
- With the exception of the three plenary talks (which as live), you can listen to any presentation while the online event is on.
- The audience can place questions and comments to the videos, and download the papers during the virtual event.
- Corresponding authors are required to answer questions within 72 hours after the corresponding comment.